HSA - Health Savings Account
A Health Savings Account (HSA) is a tax-exempt trust or custodial account established for the purpose of paying or reimbursing qualified medical expenses of you, your spouse, and your dependents. Contributions to an HSA are tax deductible, the earnings grow tax deferred, and distributions to pay or reimburse qualified medical expenses are tax free.
Anchor Bank HSA
- No monthly fee if one of the balance requirements is met which is either an average ledger balance of $2,500 in total deposits or $5,000 minimum balance in total loans; or you are employed by an Anchor Bank, a division of Old National Bank business customer.
- A $5 monthly service fee will be charged if none of the stated requirements are met.
- Variable interest earned on the daily collected balances and paid monthly based on the following tiers2:
- $0 - $4,999.99
- $5,000 +
- The monthly statement fee is $0 for an online or printed statement or $6.00 for an image statement.3
- No monthly fee on Health Savings Account Debit Mastercard®.4
1Consult your tax and legal professional to determine eligibility, contribution amounts and distribution qualification for a Health Savings Account.
2For current rate information on our interest bearing checking accounts, please contact a banker.
3An image statement has images of the front of your cancelled checks printed on your bank statement.
4Mastercard® Zero Liability Policy means as a cardholder, you will not be held responsible for unauthorized transactions if your card is lost or stolen, or your card number is used without your permission. Mastercard SecureCode® gives you an additional layer of online shopping security. An HSA Debit Mastercard is not available for use at an ATM. To learn more and enroll, visit AnchorLink.com/personal-checking.
Mastercard and Secure Code are registered trademarks, and the circles design and Mastercard ID Theft Protection are trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.