It’s one of our core values and just part of what makes Anchor a great place to work.
If you enjoy working in a supportive environment with predictable schedules,
tuition reimbursement, paid volunteer time,
and career development opportunities,
we’d love to have you as part of our team.
We offer a competitive compensation package, comprehensive benefits and support
our employee's pursuits to learn and grown in their careers.
Benefits offered to ALL Anchor Team Members:
- Paid vacation time including the opportunity to purchase vacation
- Paid volunteer time
- Generous 401(k) match of 5 percent
- Wellness resources including biometric screening, flu shots, and wellness seminars
- Employee Assistance Program
Benefits offered to Anchor’s benefit eligible team members:
- Two medical plan options including a traditional copay plan and a High Deductible
Health Plan (HDHP)
- Two dental plan options
- Paid sick time
- Eight paid holidays and two floating holidays per year
- Company paid Life & AD&D Insurance
- Health and Dependent Care reimbursement accounts
- Voluntary supplemental Life, Accident and Critical Illness insurance
- Company paid short and long term disability insurance
Anchor Bank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Know your rights as an applicant, click the links for more information regarding FMLA, E-Verify, and more.