Electronic Banking Agreement (EBA)
We’re updating our Electronic Banking Agreement.
When you enrolled in AnchorLink® Online and/or Mobile Banking, you reviewed and accepted our Electronic Banking Agreement (EBA), which governs your use of our Online and Mobile Banking products and services. On Sept. 15, 2017, the EBA will be revised to reflect some service changes and to provide clarification on some services.
NO ACTION IS REQUIRED FROM YOU
Your use of Online and/or Mobile Banking services confirms your agreement to these changes.
SUMMARY OF CHANGES FOR ALL USERS
- Notification of changes can be communicated to you, your Users (for business customers only) and is available on our website at anchorlink.com under the Resource Center. See the first paragraph and [Section 21(b)].
- Service fee information can be found by logging in to Online Banking, click Disclosures and click Service Fees or go to anchorlink.com and click Service Fees under the Resource Center. See [Section 2(b)(1)].
- If you receive eStatements, [Section 5(b)(1)] has been updated to include the availability of ICS® statements and clarify the roles and responsibilities between you and Anchor Bank, a division of Old National Bank.
- The Stop Payment Orders [Section6(c)(1)(c) clarifies that an ACH item cannot be stopped using Online Banking. Please call your banker to place a stop payment on an ACH item.
- Biometric authentication has been added to [Section 8(d)(5)] with you acknowledging it is a single factor authentication, which is a commercially-reasonable security measure.
- The Illegal Use [Section 14] has been modified to include internet gambling as an impermissible activity when using Online and/or Mobile Banking.
SUMMARY OF CHANGES FOR BUSINESS USERS ONLY
- Online and/or Mobile Banking users are subject to the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) rules. A copy of the current NACHA Rules is located at ACHrulesonline.org. See [Section 2(a)(4)].
- We’ve updated the EBA to change the name of Anchor Remote to Remote Deposit CompleteTM in [Section 2(c)(5)] and [Sections 8(c) and 8(d)(6)].
- The ACH Services [Section 2(c)(8) and Section 8(d)(7)] have been updated with the following information:
- Anchor will notify any ACH user if pre-funding is required and the criteria.
- The list of Standard Entry Class codes available to ACH users includes CCD, PPD and CTX.
- Same-day ACH users will be able to originate same-day ACH debits beginning Sept. 15, 2017.
- We’ve added information regarding ACH rejections and return requirements.
- Entries submitted by you are encrypted by a commercially-reasonable standard.
- If you elect to utilize Wire Transfers in Online Banking, then your Users are required to use their wire PIN to initiate a wire in-person, over the telephone, by facsimile or by email, in addition to Online and/or Mobile Banking. This requirement is described in [Section 2(c)(10)] and [Section 8(d)(8)].
- The role of Systems Administrator is clarified as an individual designated by you and has the authority to designate User(s) and assign wire PINs to User(s). See [Section 3(h)]. The role of User has been clarified as able to access your Electronic Banking System. See [Section 3(i)].
- A Cooperation section has been added that addresses your assistance if there is a security breach, recovery effort, or rules enforcement and the delivery of financial information if requested. See [Section 22(l)].
Click here to view a copy of the EBA with the tracked changes.
Click here to view a copy of the EBA without tracked changes.
Thank you for being an Online and Mobile Banking customer.
If you have any questions regarding the EBA changes please either log in to Online Banking to send a secure email or call us at:
Twin Cities: (952) 808-8001
Mankato: (507) 625-0400
Toll Free: (888) 837-9340
Remote Deposit Complete is a trademark of Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. ICS is a registered trademark of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.