Personal Loans and Credit
At Anchor Bank, we know your financial goals because we take the time to get to know you. Whether you’re buying a home, adding on to your house to make room for another family member, or just looking to use your home’s equity to have money when you need it, we’re here to help. With our extensive personal loan and credit services, we can help you understand your options so that you can make the right financial decisions.
Installment loans are an excellent solution for many borrowing needs. With an installment loan, you repay the loan over a specific period of time (term) with set monthly payments. Whether you are in the market for a new or used car or you are seeking to finance a recreational vehicle, motorcycle, or boat, an installment loan is an easy way to get the money you need.
How it works for you
- Talk to a Personal Banker to determine the loan that’s right for you.
- Receive a fast credit decision and gain access to the loan funds.
- Finance your purchase with peace of mind.
Key Benefits to you
- Monthly payments at fixed interest rates.
- Know your repayment period for better financial planning.
- No hidden fees.
- Loans available from $5,000 and up.
- Various loan terms based on the collateral.
A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a revolving line of credit designed to be a flexible means of funding a home renovation, ongoing needs, or financing a major expense. It’s a way to borrow money using your home as collateral and making payments based on the amount you borrow.
How it works for you
A HELOC allows you to borrow up to a certain amount for a fixed length of time and make monthly interest-only payments. This is known as the draw period.
After the draw period, you enter the repayment period, where you begin making principal and interest payments.
Additional benefits to you
- Secured financing may result in lower interest rates.
- Ongoing access to funds allows you to borrow against your line of credit any time during the draw period.
- Line of credit amounts beginning at $10,000.
- No penalties for early payment.
- Interest rate discount may be available with automatic payment from an Anchor Bank checking account.
- Introductory rate for the first six months on eligible loans. Learn more about the introductory rate.
- Potential for tax benefits: the interest on your financing may be tax deductible, consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest
Choose if you
- Want ongoing access to funds for a certain amount of time (during the draw period).
- Wish to borrow only what you need, which may change over time.
- Could benefit from the lower interest rates HELOCs provide by securing the financing to your home.
- Desire lower closing costs than are typically available by refinancing your home.
Contact your banker at (800) 425-5150, option 0, for more details.
Whether you are just beginning to look at homes, planning to build your dream home, or want to refinance your existing home, Anchor Bank has the mortgage to fit your needs and make your dreams come true.
How it works for you
When you team up with our experienced mortgage specialists, you’ll receive the same high level of personalized assistance that we have provided our mortgage customers since 1997. We’ll help you select the best loan options to meet your individual needs and advise you through the entire process. Our full line of Mortgage services includes:
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Qualification
- Conventional Mortgages
- Jumbo Mortgages
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Lot Loans
Key benefits to you
We have helped numerous local families reach their dream of not only owning a home, but more importantly owning a home they love. From talking to one of our mortgage experts for a free pre-qualification on day one, to unpacking the last box on move-in day, you can rest assured that we’re with you every step of the way.
Access your Home Loan Toolkit, a step-by-step guide.
Learn more at Consumer Financial Portection Bureau.
Choosing the right credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile purchasing capability for added convenience
- Plus much more!
Let’s get started…
|Visa® Platinum Card
Save on interest with an extended introductory rate and pay down other credit card balances faster. More
|Visa® Bonus Rewards Card
Watch your rewards add up fast with 1 point for every $1 you spend on eligible net purchases, and receive automatic bonus points each month. Plus get $25 cash back1 after your first purchase. More
Visa® Bonus Rewards PLUS Card
Cash Rewards American Express® Card
Travel Rewards American Express® Card
|Visa® College Rewards Card?
Get off to the right start with a great rate and manageable credit line, plus earn rewards on your everyday spend. More
Visa® Secured Card
1 - Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account or as a statement credit to your credit card account. First purchase bonus points will be applied 6 to 8 weeks after first purchase and are not awarded for balance transfers or cash advances.
2 - Late payments and going over the credit limit may damage your credit history.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc. and American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.
Having good credit is more important than you think. In fact, it can have a big impact on all kinds of things such as buying a home, renting an apartment, setting up utilities, finding a job and buying a car. The Smart Credit Matters education website is an interactive site filled with useful information on building and managing credit, along with details of what makes up a credit score. It also offers tips for improving a credit score and allows you to simulate changes to your credit score by inputting different scenarios. Be sure to visit www.smartcreditmatters.com today.
The creditor and issuer of Anchor Bank credit cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. or and American Express. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express. ©2017 Elan Financial Services.
Loans are subject to credit approval.